We here at http://hindiShare.in respect your privacy. Your privacy is of Greatest importance to us and we are always committed to safeguarding it.
HIndiShare does not collect any personal information about you such as your name, address, phone number or email ID without your knowledge. When you provide your email ID while contacting us using contact page, we never share it with anyone. We only use it to respond to your email.
You can manage, delete or turn them off any time using your web browser settings. You can opt-out of the use of DART cookie by Google using this link.
Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns regarding your privacy.
www.hindiShare.in आपकी Privacy का बेहद सम्मान करता है। आपकी गोपनीयता हमारे लिए सर्वोपरि है, और हम इसकी सुरक्षा के लिए हमेशा प्रतिबद्ध हैं ।
HindiShare आपका नाम, Email Id., Address तथा Phone No. या ऐसी कोई भी Personal Information बिना आपके जानकारी के जमा नहीं करता। हमसे संपर्क करने के समय जब आप हमें अपना Email Id. उपलब्ध कराते हैं, हम उसे किसी के साथ Share नहीं करते हैं। हम उसका इस्तेमाल सिर्फ आपके Email का जबाब देने के लिए करते हैं।
HindiShare अपने Page पर Third Party, विज्ञापन जैसे Google AdSense आदि का उपयोग करता है। ये Advertising कम्पनियाँ आपके Web Browser के Cookies या Web Beacon की मदद से आपके हाल ही में Visit किये गए Websites से कुछ जानकारियों की गणना कर आपके इच्छा के मुताबिक विज्ञापन प्रस्तुत करता है।
आप चाहें तो इसे Browser के Settings में जाकर इसे Manage, Turn Off या Delete कर सकते हैं। आप चाहे तो Google द्वारा बनाये गए DART Cookies को इस लिंक के माध्यम से हटा भी सकते हैं।
अपनी Privacy से सम्बंधित कोई भी समस्या या सुझाव हो तो हमसे संपर्क करने में आप को पूरी तरह स्वतंत्र एवं सुरक्षित हैं .
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU READ OR SUBMIT ANY COMMENT
- Comments on the site are rarely moderated manually unless when we face spam attacks. We have an automated system for comments moderation and rely primarily on visitors’ wisdom.
- By reading or submitting your comments, you acknowledge that all comments posted on this commenting system express the views and opinions of the original comment author and not the views of this website owner(s) and administrator(s). Therefore, we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any comment posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of any comment.
- By submitting any comment you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually-orientated, threatening or invasive of a person’s privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.
- You will not indulge in any form of spamming. You shall refrain from posting comments that are not relevant to the original article and the context of ensuing discussions on that particular article. You shall not post very long comments (more than 500 characters) or copyrighted content of any other person/ organization without seeking their explicit permission. We shall not be liable for such content.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in the ban on access to the commenting system.
- You agree that we have the ability and right to remove or edit any comment or block any IP Address at any time should it be seen fit. You shall have no right to appeal against it and the decision of the owner(s)/ administrator(s) in this regard would be binding and acceptable to you.
- You also agree that any information you enter on this commenting system is stored in a database, and that “cookies” are stored on your computer to save your submission information. We take no responsibility for ensuring privacy of comment authors. On contrary, we may proactively make details of comment authors public or share with relevant authorities to ensure genuineness and transparency. If you think you need to post something that demands you to hide your identity, better do not post.
- Your IP address can be disclosed to any third party without your complete consent. The staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised.
- You shall not post comments related to management of your previous comments as per the rules stated on this page. Any request in these regards should be made only through Contact page. Commenting on these issues will be considered as spamming. Any comment criticizing site admins may be deleted without explanations.
- Please also read Disclaimer and Terms before you proceed. This site, its content and commenting features are only for very mature research-oriented minds having a specific rational outlook. If you have slightest of disagreement on any of these rules or ideology of HindiShare, we request you to immediately close your browser and not read the comment section as well as any content on the site in general under any circumstance. If you post comments disrespecting the right of individuals to interact in a personal website as per their own discretion, we will consider you a troll and deal with you and your comments accordingly.
- Please note that while we encourage intellectual differences of opinions, we strongly discourage abusive or harsh comments that significantly differ from site’s perspective. Such comments, if found would be deleted. You are free to use other resources on internet to counter us, but this site is targeted towards only a mature audience that broadly agrees with the viewpoints expressed. The decision of the site moderators in this regard would be final and binding.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy with regards to following viewpoints – denial of social, religious, political or spiritual rights on basis of birth, gender, caste or personal faith. Such comments will not be entertained on our site. A lot of ISIS sympathizers are trolling on our site recently. We prefer to deal with them exactly in the way security forces should deal with them, within ambit of law.
- Please do not make any comments insulting, criticizing, questioning, demeaning, abusing, ridiculing, or condemning the writers and others who support them. Site Admins have full right to decide and take any action on any comment without being liable for any explanations or justifications. If you have a differing viewpoint, you are free to express them on any other website or social media page.
By continuing with the commenting, you agree that you have read all the above in detail and completely agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator specifies.
To ensure that your comment is automatically approved, please follow the following tips:
- Write short comments. Do not write long essays.
- If you have a long essay to write, kindly publish it somewhere else and provide a link here.
- Do not use more than 2 hyperlinks in one comment. If you have to do so, kindly split your comment in parts and post separately.
- If the comment is not directly relevant to the article, or demands a long text to be written, kindly post it elsewhere and provide link here.
- To add youtube video, post the url of youtube in the comment. This may not work at times due to technical issues beyond our control. If that happens, simply post the url removing http:// so that keen visitors may directly copy and visit the video in youtube.
- Do not write abuses in comments and do not post several comments one after another.
- Comments section should be used for feedback on article and long discussions should be done on the FORUM.
We believe that these tips would help enable meaningful discussions on the site in a friendly manner.